Wednesday, February 19, 2014

I've heard it both ways

Hellew Hellew,

i proudly present my first blogpost on this blog, took me long to decide,
first step is made... and the future will tell where it goes.

My Name is ZoZo ( Zoieee Resident in SL, what a crap surname).
I am a Shopaholic, in clothes, furniture, skins, hairs and so on, 
and i wanna share my finds
with you.

I really enjoy the massive creativity here in SL... and i'm really into anything new and unique.
I'm a book, movie and music geek, which mostly brings me to outfit ideas.

For the first post, i picked a outfit similar to my RL stuff i wear, 
not to mention i really love mesh
and options you have.

Anyway, enough of my blabbering...

Credits:
Skin: Pink Fuel-Sora <Alabaster> Special Edition Future Wave 2014
Hair: Exile-Perfect Promise-Raven Exile
Hands and Feet-Slink Slink
Shoes: Slink Margot Slipper Slink
Jacket: Coco-Denim Jacket with Top- Midnight CoCo
Jeans: Cynful-Skinny Jeans- Med grey Cynful

No comments:

Post a Comment